The New Beginnings Birth Center was created with both function and aesthetics in mind.
Having the largest birth suite in Idaho, we know it means a lot to you to come into a beautiful and serene space where attention to detail was considered for your comfort…and where you will have the privacy and freedom to use the space as needed in labor and birth.
- Our Birth Center is designed for healthy women seeking personalized, family-centered care from holistic, professional, health care providers.
- Our entire staff works together with you to meet your needs during pregnancy, birth, and the early weeks of parenting.
- Birth Centers provide a place that gives a caring, warm, and home-like environment where you are supported and respected as well as safe and secure.
- Birth Centers welcome your children, your parents, your friends, so you can decide who will be with you or near you as you give birth.
- Birth Centers are an integrated part of the health care system, including women’s health care services for:
- Laboratory, ultrasounds, and other diagnostic tests
- Consultation with physicians as necessary
- Timely transfer to a hospital if the need should arise
- At New Beginnings Birth Center, each of our 3 private birth suites features beautiful furnishings with a “family-sized” queen bed and it’s own large Birthing Tub. In addition, our birth center is equipped with tools (such as birth balls, our built-in squatting bar and our state-of-the-art birth stool) that help you labor comfortably utilizing movement, gravity and support. Our families also find convenience in the availability of our kitchen, comfort in the views of the mountains from our private acreage, and refreshing walks in the outdoor garden on the property.
Finally, but not the least in importance, New Beginnings is committed to recycling and stewardship of the earth. Because we are a specialty maternity center, we create far less waste than hospital maternity centers and because we do not employ unnecessary intervention, we generate less energy.