In an effort to offer the finest personalized care possible, we feel the cost of our care reflects what is necessary for our families to have one of the most immense and memorable experiences of their lives, while also understanding that it must be very affordable and economically priced.Please call us during normal business hours if at anytime you have any questions or concerns about any of the information regarding our pricing.
The cornerstone of our philosophy is that we personally connect with our clients and the community at large about natural childbirth as a whole, and also the costs related to natural childbirth.
We offer the pricing information below to make it as easy as possible for those considering but unsure of an out of hospital natural childbirth experience to make their choice with all the information required at hand. It is important that the process of finding what’s right for your birth; whether out of hospital or otherwise is an easy as possible comprehensive decision. As you rightly know, it’s always easier to make a decision with all of the information at your disposal.
We are pleased to now accept all maternity healthcare insurance including Medicaid. If you have maternity healthcare coverage please see the Health Insurance page for important information regarding insurance. The amount of out of pocket expenses depends on your maternity healthcare insurance coverage.
Our global cost of care is $4,000 which includes the following:
- All prenatal and postpartum visits
- Labor and delivery
- Childbirth Education Class
- Postpartum Prepardness Class
- Lactation Class
- Baby Care Basics Class
- Blood draws
- Phone consultations
- Fees for urinalysis
- In house non-diagnostic ultrasounds
- Newborn metabolic screening
- Birth center facility fees
- Maternal and newborn care before, during and after birth
- Vitamin K (If necessary)
- Standardized Labs
Separate from this global care is any lab work from blood draws, pap smears, or urinalysis that are sent out of the facility for analysis.
* Clients will be billed for these lab services at time of service by New Beginnings.
- Clients will also be responsible for any outside physician visits or additional testing
- We prefer that the balance is paid by time of birth however, we understand that is not practical for every situation. We are privileged to offer some of the most extensive payment arrangements available, please contact us for more details on how our payment arrangements unfold.
Discontinuation of Care– If you are referred to another practitioner prior to the onset of labor due to a condition that makes out-of-hospital birth unsafe, or if you choose to discontinue your care with us for any reason prior to the onset of labor, the fee for our services will be recomputed to reflect the cost of care to that point and you will be billed for services rendered at an itemized rate.